top of page

Gift Aid

If you pay tax in the UK, you can gift aid your donation

That means for every £1 you give, we can claim an additional 25p tax back, and it won't cost you anymore! Just fill in the gift aid declaration below and hit the submit button.

If you require any assistance with the below, please email

Gift Aid Declaration

Please notify us if you:
  • Want to cancel this declaration

  • Changed your name or home address

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

​If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page